Posted on: 15th February, 2017
2nd Term (January 2017 to May 2017)
|23rd Jan – Monday||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti|
|25th Jan – Wednesday||Republic Day Function|
|6th Feb – Monday||Unit Test|
|11th Feb – Saturday||Spelling Test/G.K.|
|13th Feb – Monday||G.K. Quiz|
|18th Feb – Saturday||Flower & Salad Arrangement|
|18th Feb – Saturday||P.T. Meeting|
|20th Feb – Monday||Elocution|
|25th Feb – Saturday||Scout Camp|
|28th Feb – Tuesday||Farewell|
|1st – 6th March||Oral Examination|
(Oral / Written)
|22nd March – Wednesday||World Water Day|
|3rd April – Monday||P.T. Meeting|
|7th April – Friday||New Session|
|8th April – Saturday||Prize Distribution|
|22nd April – Saturday||Earth Day|
|1st May – Monday||Labour Day|
|13th May – Saturday||Mother’s Day|
- Summer Vacation 16th May 2017
- Reopen 7th July 2017 (Friday)
- Hobby Day
- Stamp / coin / picture postcard collection
- Leaf / flower collection
- Stitching & Embroidery
- Craft out of waste material / Clay modelling
- Musical & Art Appreciation ( Musical – Indian /Western Classical) / Art – Painting / Sculptures / Monuments / Indian/ Western
- Weekly Horse Riding for Juniors.
- Weekly Professional Proficiency training for Play Group Teachers.
- Career Counselling for seniors – twice a year.
- Workshops – Music, Pollution, Water Conservation etc.
- Educational Excursions – Once a year organized for all classes.
- Other activities – Puppet show, Gardening, Eurythmic classes, Martial Art / Gymnastic / Yoga classes.