- The institution will impart education from Class I to Class VIII. The average age of a child for admission in Class 1 is 6 years.
- Admissions will be made on the basis of age, previous education and mental attainments.
- Admissions to a suitable class will be made after a pre-admission test and interview.
- The Principal reserves the right to admit or refuse admission to any child, without assigning any reasons.
- In support of the date of birth entered in the admission form, either a birth certificate from Nagar Mahapalika, or Transfer Certificate from the previous school will have to be submitted.